NOËL has one motto : anything is possible !
The company’s philosophy is constantly geared to the satisfaction of our customers, private customers or interior designers, whatever their requirements…
NOËL remains true to its proud tradition of readiness, offering a vast array of personalized services :
- tablecloths, place mats, sheets and towels from the collection can be made to order in a range of colors and sizes.
- choice of very meticulous trims : hemstitch or « bourdon » embroidered stich for table linen and bed linen ; classic border, cotton bias tape or cotton piqué trimming for bath towels….
- complement accessories can be made to « dress » your table : felt table protection, under-cloth, table skirts, place mats under lays, …. or to “dress” your bed : customized fitted sheets on any mattress size, fitted mattress protection or pillow protection….
- customization with an embroidered monogram, coat of arm, the name of a person, a house or a ship, the date of a birthday or anniversary….
- reorder of Heirlooms from Noël is always possible.
For more exclusive requests :
- specific or exclusive patterns designed by our « in-house » studio, to be embroidered on customer demands.
- linen customization for yachts or jets in specific sizes,
Our collections are made in France. For a special order, manufacturing time is between 8 and 10 weeks.
A linen care service is also available in collaboration with « Marie Lavande », a top quality laundry service using traditional cleaning, repairing and ironing methods (even for products which do not come from NOËL).
Useful and straightforward care rules are also given to all our « in house » customers when they are buying embroidered linens at NOËL boutique :
- clean your linen with cold water prior to first use. This is a way of stabilizing the size of the fabric.
- wash your table linen as soon as possible once your diner or lunch is over, to make sure stains removed easily from the fabric.
- iron your embroidered linen on the under side, and still humid when it is linen
- use a dryer for your bath towels, it improved the softness of the fabric.
If you have other questions regarding your linen care, please do not hesitate to contact us.
And also, for those who are fascinated by embroidery needlework and want all the pleasure of embroidering their pieces themselves, beginners or advanced, NOËL has a range of embroidery patterns, known as « pounced » kits : a choice of motifs (around a hundred in the archives), fabrics and sizes. NOËL is the only company to offer this service. It only remains to embroider…
If you need further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.